Another lap around the sun means that we are getting a lot more awesome and with the beginning of the year comes reflection, planning, and goals. So, we wanted to get you guys stoked about what’s going on with us and welcome you to the new year.
- The Juice Punk has expanded their laboratory and has become a ‘clean facility’ with a $100K investment in labeling equipment. That means that we are now able to print exceptional, quality labels for the Canadian ejuice industry. This includes product labels, mod stickers, store decals, and more. Want more info? Contact us for details.
- The Juice Punk now brings into Canada the first S-5 Compliant line from The United States, Ethos Crispy treats (Original, Blueberry, Strawberry, and Fruity). Stay tuned for an expansion of US S-5 compliant product. Oh yah, this is only available from The Juice Punk.
- We have now opened our doors to full-scale contract manufacturing of eLiquids which provides exceptional value for both the Canadian and U.S. market.
- The Juice Punk’s Vape Time product line plus our other lines can now be found in many Florida locations and multiple locations in South America.
SHARING OUR STORY
Executive Vice-President, David Richmond-Peck, and Chief Operating Officer, Matthew Harris, will be presenting at the Next Generation Nicotine Delivery conference which is happening in Atlanta, Georgia, on April 24th & 25th, 2018.
Their talk is called 'Canada Under The Microscope: Presenting Challenges & Changing Access.'
Some key points they will be focusing on are:
- Appreciating the changing market conditions brought in by Federal & Provincial laws to understand how to remain compliant.
- Detailing Health Canada’s response to the vape sector; the restrictions and how this may change for the future.
We have a lot of rad contests that we will be running throughout the year and if you are connected with us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, then you won't miss out. Do you know any cool vape tricks? Where do you love to vape? These contests will involve engagement from you and you never know, you may even become our next ambassador.
The Juice Punk President, Alisen Down, is volunteering for almost 3 weeks at The Borneo Orangutan Survival Foundation in Balikpapan, Indonesia.
Who are they? Well, we took this little blurb from their website so that you can learn more about them:
Established in 1991, Borneo Orangutan Survival (BOS) Foundation is an Indonesian non-profit organization dedicated to the conservation of the Bornean orangutan and its habitat, in cooperation with local communities, the Indonesian Ministry of Forestry and international partner organizations. BOS Foundation is currently taking care of almost 650 orangutans with the support of 400 highly devoted staff, as well as experts in primatology, biodiversity, ecology, forest rehabilitation, agroforestry, community empowerment, education, and orangutan healthcare.
A HUGE MILESTONE
The biggest milestone for The Juice Punk in 2017 is that our products can now be found in over 200 locations across Canada. Where do you like to buy our products?
One last thing…we are growing. We are growing fast and need your help. Want to be a part of all of this awesomeness? We are now actively seeking new sales representatives and you must have valid passport and love to travel. Interested? Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to mention that you are interested in being a Sales Rep for us.
We can’t wait to see what this year has in store and if you follow our blog, you’ll be able to stay in the loop about what’s going on with us and the vape community.